Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8th




After the fiasco at Mom's on Friday night, I got a brilliant brainstorm on Saturday morning to call one of the picture places in the mall....just to see if they had any openings. They did! So we met up with Auntie Gigi & the Babies to have a REAL photo taken of all the grandkids! Notice the difference in the amateur shot from yesterday!!! This is a picture of a picture, of course, so imagine it's much clearer and beautiful, because it is. I thought the prices were really reasonable, too. Though my kids could have done many more poses, the Babies had enough fun after just a couple. Luckily, the photographer knew what she was doing and got good pics. I hope we can do this again through the years! It's been a long time since I took MY babies to a professional photographer.


No comments: